The outdoor swimming pool is located on Texas Boulevard and features a new bathhouse, play and splash features, and slides. The pool is open during summer vacation and has a concession stand. Please call the pool for reservations at 806-244-5511 and see the Fees and hours below.
Pool Fees & Hours
General Admission: $3
- Regardless of age, Swimming or not.
- NO refund if pool closes due to bad weather or low attendance.
- Individual pass - $75
- Family Season Pass (up to 4)- $200 (Each additional person add $25)
- Parties (Up to 2 hours and up to 100 people) - $100
- Over 100 people add - $30
- Each additional hour add - $30
The first day the Pool is open is FREE to everyone.
Closed every Monday except for the first Monday after the pool first opens.
Tuesdays and Thursdays:
- 1 pm to 5 pm. Open to the public
- 5 pm to 6 pm. Aerobics and Activities
- 6 pm to 9 pm. Family Night
Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays:
- 1 pm to 5 pm. Open to the Public
- 5 pm to 7 pm. Party
- 7 pm to 9 pm. Party
- Swimming Pool Park (Texas Boulevard and Tennessee Avenue)
- Kella Hill Park (3rd and Kendrick)
- North Side Park (Dallam and Dodson)
- Veteran's Memorial Park (7th street and Rock Island)
- Little League Baseball park (Farm to Market Road 281 east of the ball fields)
- McLeod Softball Park on Highway 54
- Little League Baseball Park, Highway 281
- Kella Hill Softball practice field
Young at Heart
- Sand Volleyball (16th and Tennessee Avenue)
- Skate Park (16th and Tennessee Avenue)
- Tennis (16th at the middle school, open to the public when not in use by the school)
- Basket Ball Courts (16th and Tennessee Avenue and Kella Hill Park)
- Hiking Trails at Rita Blanca lake (please keep dogs on a leash)
The most recent addition to the Dalhart Parks is the 18-hole disc golf course at the Rita Blanca Coliseum. Free to the public, this course can be used by anyone, young, old, and in between. You can be a recreational or a professional as you like. Open all year during daylight hours, this is a great and inexpensive outdoor activity for the entire family and the only cost is to have at least one disc per person. Please wear quality athletic shoes as you will be walking on natural and uneven terrain. To access the course, park your vehicle at the Coliseum (FM 281) and find the first tee at the wooden fence that surrounds the dumpsters.
View recreation facilities.